|Top Rx Pharmacy||Hydrocodone, Adderall, Ambien, Valium, Tramadol Xanax Phentermine Soma, Modafinil, Klonopin, Ativan Controlled pills!||Click Here!|
|Ezshops4u||Xanax Tramadol Phentermine Ativan klonopin Ambien Sleeping Pills and More!||Click Here!|
|Trusted Rx Pharmacy||Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Clomid, Nolvadex Female Viagra and Much More!||Click Here!|
Clomid (Clomifene or clomiphene) is a selective oestrogen receptor modulator made from the aromatic hydrocarbon known as the triphenylethylene group. It is a non-steroidal type of fertility medication which works by making the pituitary gland to produce hormones necessary for stimulating ovulation. Clomid is effective in stimulating ovulation for women with medical conditions such as the polycystic ovary syndrome which is known to prevent the natural process of ovulation.
Clomid is used to treat some conditions chief among them infertility in women. It primarily works by stimulating the production of hormones which support the release of a mature ovum. As a fertility drug, Clomid is not recommended for women whose ovaries have ceased producing eggs owing to ovarian failure or primary pituitary.
The three issues you need to keep in mind is to monitor your body temperature, take timed ovulation tests, and correctly time your sexual intercourse for effective results.
How to use Clomid
Clomid should be taken orally according to the schedule recommend by your doctor. The dosage varies from patient to patient depending on pre-existing conditions as well as your particular response to therapy.
Frequent use of Clomid is discouraged, and the maximum uptake should not be more than six cycles.
Relevant Facts. There are five vital points that you need to take into account before you start taking Clomid for your fertility issues.
- Your Chances of conceiving twins is just 10%: The prevalent myth that Clomid help you conceive twins has been dispelled by clinical research. Therefore for every ten couples who are administering Clomid, only one has a chance of conceiving twins.
- Clomid doesn’t hasten your fertility and pregnancy rates: Women who have regular ovulation but have a hard time getting pregnant do not get any significant boost by suing Clomid. This is true even when Clomid is combined with insemination methods.
- Clomid side Effects can Hinder Pregnancy: One of the effects of Clomid is that it can lead to thickening of the cervical mucus; a substance that is secreted in the cervix for nourishing the sperm. Clomid is known to block estrogenic receptors which result in a decrease in quality of cervical mucus.
- Keep Your Clomid use to between 6 and 12 cycles: Since Clomid tends to be relatively inexpensive compared to other fertility treatments most women are tempted to overuse it. One of the risks of overusing Clomid is that it heightens the chances of contracting ovarian cancer.
- Lastly, Clomid can be used by men who have low testosterone level.
Clomid Side Effects Clomid is not recommended to those who are allergic to clomiphene, have abnormal vaginal bleeding, ovarian cyst, any tumour of the pituitary gland or have thyroid/adrenal gland complications.
The top side effects are:
- Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) which is life-threatening.
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea;
- Rapid weight gain, especially in your face and midsection;
- Little or no urinating; or
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- Breakthrough bleeding or spotting.
Directions: How should I take Clomid?
You can buy Clomid online on our site.You should take 50mg orally once a day for five days. The therapy should be initiated five days after you start administering the drug. If ovulation occurs but pregnancy does not occur you can add two courses of Clomid 50mg orally once a day for five days.
If ovulation doesn’t occur within the first course, you can start the second course of 100mg/day for five days after a minimum period of 30 days since the first session ended.
Missed Dose Instruction
If you forgot your dosage take it as soon as possible. If it’s close to your next dosage, then skip the dose that you have missed, and resume your regular dosage. If you forget till the next time you are to have a dose, take the two doses together, then go back to your daily dosage. Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.