|Top Rx Pharmacy||Hydrocodone, Adderall, Ambien, Valium, Tramadol Xanax Phentermine Soma, Modafinil, Klonopin, Ativan Controlled pills!||Click Here!|
|Ezshops4u||Xanax Tramadol Phentermine Ativan klonopin Ambien Sleeping Pills and More!||Click Here!|
|Trusted Rx Pharmacy||Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Clomid, Nolvadex Female Viagra and Much More!||Click Here!|
Kamagra is a medication that contains sildenafil, and it’s commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) and high blood pressure. Sildenafil is also found in Viagra and Cialis. As a medication Kamagra is not approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and it’s only marketed outside the United States.
Therefore the standardisation of the medicine is still an ongoing procedure that is dependent on the laboratory or manufacturer. Most Kamagrapills do not contain adulterants. Even then, the sildenafil still carries side effects that may range from mild to life-threatening depending on allergies and pre-existing conditions.
Because of its capacity to inhibit the enzyme known as the fifth type of phosphodiesterase Kamagra makes for a healthy erection stimulant. The inhibition causes a higher flow of blood into the penis causing a healthy erection. That’s what makes it effective as a treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- It causes Erections but doesn’t stimulate desire: Kamagra provides the biological inhibition of a particular enzyme in a way that allows for greater blood flow into the penis. It, therefore, enables you to have an erection, but it does not necessarily arouse sexual desire.
- It’s legal in India but not UK/US. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in USA and their British counterparts have not approved its use in their respective countries. Therefore it is illegal to purchase it in those states. Even then, it is legal in India where it is produced by pharmaceutical giant Adjanta Pharma.
- It’s was an antihypertensive drug. The Kamagra medicine was first invented to treat hypertensive complications. However, its most popular use is to treat erectile dysfunction. It can treat pulmonary arterial Hypertension since it can normalise blood flow and improve gas exchange in such a way that it boosts a patient’s exercise capacity.
- Its orally administered: It has a bioavailability of 40%, its metabolism is hepatic, with a half-life of 3-4 hours and it’s orally administered. Its excretion is 80% faecal and 13% renal. There is also the Kmagra Jelly is also administered orally.
When Should Kamagra Not Be Used?
Several pre-existing conditions disqualify you from taking Kamagra pills.
- If you are on any nitrate medication, an intake of Kamagra may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure.
- If you have cardiovascular and heart problems, or you have experienced a stroke within the last 6-8 months.
- If you have any liver disease or erratic (high or low) blood pressure
- If you have an eye disease like retinitis pigmentosa or if you are allergic to sildenafil.
Administration of sildenafil has side effects ranging from mild to severe depending on pre-existing condition and frequency of use. Always remember to seek medical advice when you notice a build-up of any of these side effects.
A headache: This is the most common side effect. It is often estimated that about 16% of users experience headaches because the drug affects blood flow and leads to dehydration.
Flushing: Also known as vasocongestion it occurs in 10% of Kamagra uses, and it’s characterised by rising body temperature and change in skin colour. It mostly happens on the chest waist, face, breathe and genitals.
Directions of Use (Dosage)
The drug looks like a diamond shaped blue pill. The proper usage is 50gm/day preferably an hour before intercourse. The dosage can range from 25gm/day to 100gm/day, and the effects kick in 30-120 minutes after uptake. The recommended dosage is one per day.
Kamagra should only be taken when you are planning on having intercourse, and it’s not intended as a regular medication. The maximum dosage per day is 100mg. The medicine should always be kept at room temperature (15-30°).