The best way to combat pain
Ultram (tramadol) is medication which grants pain relief, similar to a narcotic. It is a fairly strong drug and is used to treat varying degrees of pain (moderate to severe). Tramadol exhibits opioid properties, and pain relief takes about an hour to set in following oral administration.
Ultram is primarily used for pain relief. It can be used to remedy pain due to cramps, migraines, bone injuries, muscle injuries, etc.
Tramadol, Ultram is a prescription medicine. Doses must be administered with extreme care, as quantities more or less than prescribed can have deadly consequences.
- For Adults (17 and above) with moderate to moderately severe chronic pain:
Ultram should be taken at 25 mg/day qAM with 25 mg increments every 3 days to reach 100 mg/day. The dose may then be increased by up to 50 mg every 3 days as required till 200 mg/day is reached.
- For those requiring rapid onset of the analgesic effect, Ultram can be administered in 50-100 mg doses every 6 hours.
- In both cases, DO NOT EXCEED 400 MG/DAY.
- The safest and most recommended method would be consulting a doctor and strictly taking only the dosage prescribed by them.
How to take this Medication:
- Take it exactly as prescribed by a doctor.
- Follow all instructions on the label conscientiously.
- Discontinue any other round-the-clock narcotic courses.
- Do not crush or beak a tablet, always swallow it whole.
- NEVER CRUSH A PILL TO INHALE THE POWDER OF INJECT IT INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM. THIS CAN PROVE FATAL.
- To avoid withdrawal symptoms, ease off tramadol slowly and consult your doctor regarding the best way to do so.
- Never drink alcohol while availing of this analgesic. It can have potentially fatal side effects.
- Check all your food/ drink levels to check that they are completely free of alcohol.
- Ensure that you are not allergic to tramadol before taking Ultram.
- If you have severe asthma, breathing problems, or stomach/ intestine blockages, you should not use this medication.
- Ensure that no one else is using your prescribed pain medication as substance abuse with tramadol can easily become a major, life-threatening problem.
- Confirm with your doctor than you are not at a higher-than-normal risk of having a seizure.
- Do not take tramadol, Ultram if you are pregnant or nursing a child.
- TRAMADOL IS NOT FOR CHILDREN. STORE IT IN A CHILD-PROOF SETTING.
Tramadol has been known to lead to a number of side effects of different degrees of seriousness.
Tramadol, Ultram can cause seizures. If you have a history of head injuries, epilepsy or some other seizure disorder, you are at higher risk. A history of drug/ alcohol abuse and addiction, a metabolic disorder as well as certain medicines used to treat migraines, depression, etc can put you at a higher risk.
Dangers to pregnancy:
Although it has not been conclusively proven, taking tramadol while carrying a baby could cause the child to get addicted to the drug. This may lead to possibly fatal withdrawal effects in the baby after its birth. The infant would have to undergo treatment for a long time.
Tramadol is a habit-forming drug, and if taken in excess doses it can cause addiction, overdose or death.
- Bloating, abdominal fullness.
- Blisters forming under the skin.
- Urination issues: blood in urine, darkened urine, painful urination, a frequent urge to urinate, etc.
- Heart issues: increased heart rate, irregular heart beat.
- Dizziness, fainting, hallucinating
- Sexual issues: infertility, missed menstrual periods, impotence, and loss of one’s sex drive.
These side effects are rarely felt. In case you should experience any of these, seek medical help immediately.
- Constipation, diarrhoea, stomach pains.
- Drowsiness, fever, headache.
- Irritability, feeling unusually sad or empty.
- These side effects are more common and do not necessarily need medical attention.
- Gooseflesh, increased sweating
- Yawning, high blood pressure, trembling or shivering
- Withdrawal symptoms
- Tramadol can interact with various other drugs like narcotics, muscle relaxants, sleeping pills, anxiety/ depression medication, and over-the-counter medicines like vitamins and herbal products.
- Drugs in medicines for mental illness, Parkinson’s disease, serious infections, etc can interact with tramadol to cause a dangerous condition called serotonin syndrome. Consult a doctor before taking other medication with Ultram.
Advantages of Ultram
There are many reasons why this medicine is preferable to a lot of the other medication on the market.
- As a drug with a strong analgesic effect, it is broadly speaking safer than other products containing codeine, morphine, pethidine, etc in terms of side effects and complications.
- Respiratory depression with Ultram is less pronounced and occurs infrequently.
- Constipation, a side-effect of tramadol, is actually beneficial to long term treatment and also prevents ileus postoperatively.
- It is the most effective measure against arthritis.
- It is easily available online.
Why you should buy Ultram online:
There are a number of benefits to buying Ultram (tramadol) online as opposed to physically purchasing it.
- Buying it online guarantees that you will get the product. Medicines are often unavailable in pharmacies, and a wasted trip is the last thing you need when you are suffering from any kind of pain.
- You can order it from the comfort of your home, without the unnecessary hassle of going out and aggravating your pain.
- You save a lot time.
- Ultram is available at a cheaper price online, which helps you save money. This is a major advantage if you’re looking at long-term treatment.
- An online purchase ensures anonymity.
So consult your doctor and ease your pain quickly and efficiently with Ultram (tramadol) today!